We all know that the steel structure is most likely to rust. If the steel structure in Nanjing is rusted, it will not only affect the stability of the steel structure in Jiangning, but also threaten the safety of life in the plant, and the rust of the steel structure will affect the steel structure plant. Beautiful. So, what should I do if the steel structure is rusted? In this issue, I will introduce to you how to deal with the rust of steel structure.
1. Shot blasting and rust removal: using the high-speed operation of mechanical equipment to throw steel shots of a certain size by the centrifugal force of the blasting head, the thrown steel shots violently collide with the components to achieve the purpose of removing the rust on the surface of the steel. .
2. Shot blasting rust removal: a method of removing rust by using high-pressure air to bring out steel shot and spray it onto the surface of the component.
3. Sandblasting and rust removal: a method of removing rust by using high-pressure air to bring out the quartz sand and spray it on the surface of the component.
4. Pickling and rust removal: Pickling and rust removal is also known as chemical rust removal. The principle is to use the acid in the pickling solution to chemically react with metal oxides to dissolve the metal oxides and remove rust and dirt on the surface of the steel. .
5. Manual and power rust removal: simple tools and convenient construction. However, the labor intensity is high and the rust removal quality is poor. This method can only be partially adopted when other methods are not available.